Find the Best Disney World Vacation Information
- AllEars.net: It’s the be-all, end-all of Disney World information.
- DIS Boards: This is an e-mail forum where you can find tons of info. It’s a great way to stay up-to-the-minute on what’s going on in the parks and what’s working for others. It’s also a place to find out if there are any room codes (discounts) being offered that can save you money. Many people actually post from DW while they’re on vacation! I would never have time for that!
- Mousesavers.com: Lots of
write-ups about trips and even more information on how to get things
cheap! She also has a monthly e-mail newsletter you’ll find handy. She
also posts whether there are any room codes (discounts) being offered.
- Planning Strategy Calculator for Disney Reservations: This site will basically let you mark which restaurants/shows you want and then will help you figure out when you need to book them. Remember, you want to book your dining asapâ€šÃ„Ã®which is 90 days from your arrival date. You usually can’t book anything until exactly 90 days out.
- The Mouse for Less: Just what it says. I haven’t used this site as much. They have some good educational downloads for Epcot. And YES, EPCOT is FUN!
- Tiffany Town Cars: You will need a way to get to your hotel from the airport. You’ll pay as much for this as for a cab, if I remember correctly. We’ve used these people before and had no problems. Check on the DIS Boards for more recent reviews; there is usually a discussion about this somewhere. Also, their web site has a coupon.
- Disney Height Requirements: Just FYI. I’m not sure how old/big your kids are. This is handy so there is no disappointment after waiting in line.
- What to Say to the Characters: Cute thread on what some people have said to characters and those characters’ reactions.
This site is currently under construction, but when it’s finished it
will have a laundry list of things to consider. This site also helps
with a month-by-month breakdown of what you should do when (e.g., when
to make reservations for hotel, reservations for dining (called ADRs),